Saturday, July 26, 2008

Zucchini Ribbon Fettucini

Honestly, I'm not trying to make this a food blog, but I've been cooking lately and some of my meals have been pic-worthy.

Having an abundance of produce from my CSA farmer is often a challenge. This recipe used up four (count 'em) four zucchini (two green and two yellow). I found the recipe here. It's a keeper.



I served it with boneless, skinless chicken thighs marinated in Italian dressing and grilled on the bbq. (Photos aren't very focused.)

3 comments:

Iris said...

YUMMMMM - it all sounds delicious - and looks great too.

Fashion Schlub said...

mmmm...what time's dinner?

I find food (which I first spelled "phood") photography so captivating. Do you ever look at Saveur magazine? Oh my GAWD the pictures are amazing.

I take pictures of food and it looks like something being being served at the animal shelter....

Jai Johnson • JaiArt.Com said...

Dang girl, I want to come eat at your house!